Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Local Toy Store

Baby Bear


I've been thinking about going to a consignment store off of Lomas for a while now.  When "Addy" was younger I used to take all of her old clothes there and they would give a significant amount of money for her clothes.  My "Roonie" and I decided to visit the store to find stuff for our little bundle of joy "J" expected to be here Septemeber 30th. The moment we walked in I realized the store had expanded from being a sweet consignment store to being a quality wooden toy store and organic baby clothing store. The store is filled with the most beautiful toys that nurture infant development.  I absolutely love this store and recommend that everyone visit this store for baby shower gifts or for lovely wooden toys for your own child.   
Another joy to this wonderful store is the staff, what a pleasure they are to talk to.  Denise was on staff when I visited the store and she was a delight to talk to.  She showed me tons of toys for my little "Roonie" and gave her a baby doll to play with while we shopped.  She explained the history of the store and was helpful and wonderful to talk to.  I think I was there for about an hour just talking.  Denise also told me that they have the largest stock of cloth diapers in New Mexico.  I'm not a cloth diaper type of person but it's nice to know for anyone whom is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment